Friday, September 25, 2009

NCAA Big Game Pick 'Em - Week 4


Sure, I nailed my upset pick, but after a heartbreaking, last-second, streak-crushing week two in college football, I'm back at the grind picking more great games. Here we go:

(in the battle of the "Why is this team ranked?")
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets - 27 #24 North Carolina Tar Heels - 10
Northwestern Huskies - 23 Minnesota Golden Gophers- 21

#9 Miami Hurricanes - 30 #11 Virginia Tech Hokies -17
There's just something different about this Miami team than ones we've seen in the last three or four years. Obviously, they have Jacory Harris (who I have a huge man-crush on), need I say more? But I would argue the biggest difference is that Miami post-Larry Coker was just...Miami whereas in 2009, this isn't Miami. It's the "U." And I'm happy that the "U" is back. I love seeing Miami's swagger back in college football. It just makes the game more fun to watch. And I'll be watching when Harris and co. put on another show Saturday afternoon.

#13 Ohio State Buckeyes - 27 Illinois Illini - 24
#24 Washington Huskies - 24 Stanford Cardinal - 17

Last week: 3-3
This week: 1-0
Overall: 10-4

Thanks fo' reading, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment