Friday, September 11, 2009

NCAA Big Game Pick 'Em - Week 2


Week two of college football is coming up fast, and that means it's time for another week of predicting the best games on the slate this weekend.
Last week, I told you I had faith in Oklahoma and Sam Bradford. Well, thanks to a wonderful shoulder injury, BYU upset the Sooners and spoiled my perfect opening week. However, I was far from perfect even with that loss, because I told you I thought the OU/BYU game would be a shootout (14-13 final), and I told you that the Alabama/Virginia Tech game would be low scoring (34-24 final). So, I have some work to do.
Here are my week two picks:

North Carolina Tar Heels - 24 Connecticut Huskies - 10
Michigan Wolverines - 31 Notre Dame Fighting Irish - 23
UCLA Bruins - 24 Tennessee Volunteers - 20
Georgia Bulldogs - 17 South Carolina Gamecocks - 6
And, most importantly:
USC Trojans - 28 Ohio State Buckeyes - 27

I covered Terrelle Pryor in high school, so I'm pulling for him to win a huge game at home against Southern Cal, but, at this point, how can you find fault in any decision Pete Carroll makes? He believes in his freshman quarterback, and so do I. I say Barkley leads the game winning touchdown drive with under two minutes left and continues the Big-Ten woe in big games.

Week 1: 1-1
Overall: 1-1

Thanks for readin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment